Friday, January 25, 2013

Introduction

Hello, my name is Becky i am 22 years old and am currently attending clc for Early Childhood Special Education. This will be my 4th semester at clc and after i receive my associates i plan on attending a four year university, which i am still undecided about. I choose to go into special education because i have a passion for working with children and helping them develop and grow in ways that go beyond the normal classroom setting. I feel as though i will be able to easily relate to my students because i too have a learning disability and was in special education for most of my time in school. I hope to someday be able to giveback to my students the same kind of support and tools i received while in school and ensure them that its ok that sometimes you might need a little extra help.

No comments:

Post a Comment