What I Learned-
Chapter nine discusses using technology as a means to present information such as using powerpoint, presentation software, podcasts, and vodcasts. All of these are examples of multimedia technologies which combines text, data, voice, picture and video. All of these tools can be very beneficial to establish a high quality interaction between the user and the program it can also present information in a new and exciting way. What I found to be interesting about the chapter is all that you and your students can accomplish using technology.What I Wonder?
With all of these technologies being used, how do you monitor or handle students that are being used careless or misuse the equipment.Quiz Contribution: Fill in the Blank
A_ is an audio recording distributed online accessed on a computers or portable media players.Increasingly some of these recordings include video as well as audio, giving rise to an extension of pdcasting known as_.
Podcasts, Vodcasts
No comments:
Post a Comment